Custom Diamond Ring


House of Diamonds is a local, family-owned custom jewelry store and the ONLY jewelry store in Kansas City with a 100% in-house jewelry design and finish team.

Unlike stores that make you pick options from a list, send it off somewhere, and call it “custom,” OUR custom jewelry is truly custom, from original concepts with our designers to masterful hand-finishing in our shop. Your unique, custom jewelry creation never leaves our shop until it leaves with you.

For more than 25 years now, we’ve hand-selected our diamonds direct from the best cutters. Our diamonds represent the top 5% in each diamond grade. The other 95%? They end up in someone else’s store. Shopping factory-made diamonds? Sorry, you won’t find any “Lab-Grown Love” at House of Diamonds. 

Come work with our non-commissioned team. See the difference in our diamonds for yourself, and explore amazing possibilities with custom jewelry design, custom engagement rings, wedding rings, and fine jewelry.


In these crazy times, we’ve all come together to support each other. We’ve drawn strength from love. Love for families and friends, love for our neighbors that has brought us closer in common purpose, and love for our country that still gives us the freedom to love and pursue our dreams, and care for each other.

When two people marry, often the vows include the expression, “In good times and in bad.” We believe that when real love is at the center of any relationship, it can be “good times and better.” We’ve sensed an extra something with the couples we’ve been honored to serve over these many months. We’ve shared challenging moments and found ourselves dialing it up an extra notch to make their experience with us an oasis of sanity in an otherwise crazy world.

While the worst of the pandemic is behind us, the world can still be a little loopy so we’ll continue to dial it up and look forward to welcoming you to our family oasis in Overland Park. And while the masking and distancing requirements have been lifted, be assured that we are still maintaining elevated sanitizing precautions to assure a safe shopping experience. And if you prefer to shop at home, no problem. We can accommodate you completely – from in-stock jewelry to custom work. Yes, we can even do 100% custom work with you online.

All of us are humbled by your ongoing support of our local, family business. Please be assured of our prayers and continuing gratitude.

Gene and Karen

Diamond Transformation

Don’t Settle For Fake Custom

Oval Engagement RingOur custom jewelry at House of Diamonds is 100% designed, prototyped, cast, and hand-finished right here in our family-owned, Overland Park, Kansas jewelry store. Other stores SAY they do custom work but ask to see their CAD and computerized casting equipment. Ask to meet the designers and craftsmen. Ask if the jewelry is ever sent out to some stranger you’ll never meet. Then come to House of Diamonds. We’ve invested more in custom technology than any other jewelry store in Kansas City. The quality is so good we can back it with a double lifetime guarantee. Our designers and craftsmen would love to meet you and make your dreams come alive.

In addition to our acclaimed custom jewelry, we offer a showroom full of exclusive House of Diamonds creations as well as unique, hand-selected engagement, wedding and fashion rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, unique colored gemstones, and more!

2016 KC Chiefs Ambassador RingsOur diamonds are also hand-selected, direct from only the best cutters and represent the top 5% in each GIA grade.

We do not and will not sell lab-grown diamonds.

You deserve better than “Lab-Grown Love.” Come compare for yourself side by side and see the difference between the top 5% and what you’ll find online and elsewhere. We’ll never make you work through a selection of sub-par diamonds at House of Diamonds.

Our Store

Located in Overland Park, House of Diamonds has been recognized and awarded as Kansas City’s best jewelry store. A local, family-owned store known for superior diamonds and pricing, custom jewelry and one-of-a-kind engagement rings crafted 100% in-house.

Our Diamonds

No one in Kansas City or online can touch House of Diamonds for both quality and price. We hand-select every diamond direct from the best cutters, choosing only the top 5% in each grade. Yes, there’s a noticeable difference – even within grades! Come and compare.

Our Team

Our non-commissioned team is unsurpassed in both knowledge and commitment to helping you get the best jewelry and value. With decades of experience, market-leading technology, and a passion for quality and service, there is no jewelry dream we cannot make happen.

Our Clients

We’re very proud of our diamonds, our prices, and the incredible jewelry we create at House of Diamonds. But we’re most proud of the relationships we create with our clients. So while we love to talk about our store, our clients tell the story better than we ever could.