Natural Diamonds vs Lab-Grown: Let Me Count The Ways
We recently received a note attacking our position on lab diamonds. It was loaded with misinformation, bad conclusions, a few personal insults, and a lot of agenda. Frankly, I feel bad for the author and hope it was not the venting of another lab diamond victim.
Anyway, it made me wonder how many other misinformed people might be out there. Out of an abundance of caution, I happily provide the informative links below and invite you to share them with your friends. Friends don’t let friends become lab-grown diamond victims.
- Thank you by the way – Only Natural Diamonds.
- How to Trace Your Natural Diamond – Only Natural Diamonds
- Difference Between Natural & Lab Grown: Common Diamond Questions (naturaldiamonds.com)
- Debswana | About Us
- Home – Diamonds Do Good
- Where Are Diamonds Mined? Countries That Produce Diamonds (geology.com)
- Mining Diamonds in the Canadian Arctic: The Diavik Mine | Gems & Gemology (gia.edu)
- Canadian Diamond Mines: The Surprise in Northern Canada (geology.com)
- The toxic damage from mining rare elements – DW – 04/13/2021
- Apple and Google named in US lawsuit over Congolese child cobalt mining deaths | Global development | The Guardian
- Blood diamond | Britannica
- All that glitters: why lab-made gems might not be an ethical alternative | Mining | The Guardian